And the Winner is…
Awards communicate to the individual and their peers that the winners are solid professionals whose achievements stand out. ~ Forbes
76% of business decision-makers surveyed believing that there is a definite link between awards and success and reputation?
A Strategy for start-ups and early-stage entrepreneurs
Unlike mid-size to large businesses, early-stage entrepreneurs and start-ups hesitate to pursue an award because they think they won’t win. In many cases this is true, but the judges of the MedTech Visionaries Awards look at product or services, not the net worth, so all entries have the same opportunity to win.
Reason to enter an awards program:
- Increase Credibility.
- Increased Brand Awareness. and puts the company on the radar of many people who may not have heard of you or your product or service.
- Access to a Network of Leaders.
- Great Way to Connect With Your Customers. Letting customers know you are a finalist, nominee, or winner is a great reason to call or email them.
- Great message to employees, prospects, and the market. Awards recognition buildings company morale.
No matter the size of your company a good marketing plan should include an awards strategy. Here are some of the steps we recommend:
- Understand what’s involved. The three primary tasks involved are researching, writing, and submitting on time.
- Assign ownership. Based on the tasks, who in your company is best suited for the job? Awards require financial, leadership, customer, and marketing information.
- Research the applicable/appropriate awards. As this is part of an overall marketing strategy, which awards will bring the greatest visibility and credibility?
- Create an awards submission calendar and associated project plans.
- Plan for follow-up PR. and promotional strategy. and website updates.
Many agencies like Light4Soul provide awards submission services. This is a great idea for solopreneurs or small companies that don’t have in-house marketing firms.
To enter the MedTech Visionaries awards go to medtechvisionaries.com/enter-your-nomination/