We invite you to submit a speaking proposal. Speakers should be able to inspire, entertain, and engage our audience through interactive presentations or workshops providing PRACTICAL takeaways in a virtual environment. (Presentations are pre-recorded. )
Speaker information &
presentation proposal details
This is where you add your talk title & short abstract…
and if you’re super organized, your presentation.
- There is a $75 fee associated with being a speaker. If chosen you will be sent an invoice.
- Please note all speaking sponsorships must be designed in a TED Talk fashion – you will have a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 10 minutes to do your talk. You will have a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 10 minutes to do your talk. Your piece will be pre-recorded. Please include topic and a short synopsis (250 to 500 words) of what you will speak on. use the form on this page. Up to 50% of your speech can reflect information on your company but it cannot sound like a sales pitch but rather you must relate it to use or advances in MedTech and how it helps society. Light4Soul will approve or make suggestions regarding your topic no later than July 30, 2021.
- People thrive on visualization and therefore your MedTech Talk can utilize Powerpoint or video over your voice or it can be you on camera through zoom.
- If you need Light4Soul to craft any slides for you or to record your presentation we would be happy to supply these at cost. Total cost will be discussed prior to any work. No hidden cost will be incurred.
- All speakers will receive their name, the name of their company and their topic in promotional pieces as well as in our magazine. They will also receive a certificate of appreciation and 50% off any website, webinar or promotional/ graphics/marketing needs from Light4Soul.
- Your MedTech Talk, is virtual and therefore the pre-recorded video must be submitted no later than August 20 2021. We can help prep.