MedTech Visionaries Awards
Entry terms & conditions
Entry Terms & Conditions
- You represent that you are the person you claim to be in the form and that you have the full right to enter into the competition on behalf of the entity listed in the submittal.
- You may enter into more than one category but cannot have more than one entry in each category except in the category entitled “Leading Individual Experts in Futherance of MedTech Excellence”. In that category, you may submit more than one name with the understanding that each name counts as an entry with an entry fee attached.
- You and your company are not allowed to contact the judges before, during or after judging in an effort to find out how they will score, to find out their rationale for their scoring or to influence scoring.
- All decisions of judges are final.
- Light4Soul will not release the names of any non-winning entity for the purpose of promotion unless they ask us in writing to do so. If we do it will be a positive piece on such an entity.
- You permit Light4Soul to use your winning entry for any promotion and publication in furtherance of MedTech. This promotion will include, but not be limited to, website, press releases, video, social media, the online publication the Vallone Report’s Best in MedTech edition – “Best in the Industry”
- You and your company hold MedTech Visionaries and its agents harmless for any perceived or actual risk or damage that may incur as the result of this competition
- You understand and acknowledge that failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions will render your entries ineligible. Entry fees will not be refunded.
- You will be proud of yourself and your company for entering into this competition and letting the world know what you have done in furtherance of MedTech.
We’re just an email away!
Copyright © 2019 Medtech Visionaries Awards, Inc. All Rights Reserved.