MedTech Visionaries Awards Announces their Winners
The MedTech Visionaries Awards have concluded their 1st Annual program to provide recognition and increased visibility to a sector that continues to make a positive impact in how we view our world and interact with it. The event is hosted by the creative strategists at Light4Soul and was sponsored by iamYiam and Boost Awards. This year’s awards saw entries from around the world who have set the standard for innovation and creativity in the MedTech field. Based on the pool of entries the MVA’s judges selected the following as the winners who have truly disrupted the status quo and benefited society.
- Axial3D won AI & IoT Healthcare Leader in AI Development
- AI won AI & Internet-of-Things (IoT) Healthcare Innovative AI startups and Best New Technology Solution in the Medical Device category
- Difrent won Best New Digital Health Company
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust won AI & Internet-of-Things (IoT) Healthcare: Most Innovative Use of AI in a Hospital Setting or Healthcare Setting
- Neurobright won Best IoT Healthcare Wearable Device
- LanguageLine Solutions won Best TeleMed Solution
- Oxford VR won Best Mental Health Immersive Technology in the Apps and Software category
- Path CCM won Best Mental Health Apps, Best EHR Solution and The Best Company, Software or Solution in the category Leading Experts in Furtherance of MedTech Excellence
- Pivotal Reality won Leading Apps and Software Mental Health Immersive Technology Consultants
- NHS with its implementation of Q-Tech Named MEDTECH VISIONARY for Apps & Software: Best Hospital Technology Implementation
- Ashfaq Gilkar won Leading Experts in Furtherance of MedTech Excellence MedTech Consultants
Lisa OKeefe, Executive Director of the MVA said This award is a testament to the skill, ingenuity, and vision of its creators.” She added “please look for these leaders in our upcoming podcasts and our online magazine Visionaries in MedTech coming out this February.”
Light4Soul specializes in the creation of authentic stories and brands with soul. Light4Soul takes companies and refocuses them giving the world a reason to remember your name. Our focus is on start-ups and companies needing to rebrand themselves. We provide strategies that solidify your brand , create an emotional connection and get customers and clients to BUY IN to your mission.
Boost Awards is the world’s first & largest ‘award entry consultancy’. Since 2006 they have been helping businesses enter awards successfully through such avenues as evaluating the impact of your initiatives and strategies, choosing the right awards to enter, writing your submissions and even helping you prepare for second stage presentations.
iamYiam is an award-winning personalized preventive health partner which empowers people to take charge of their health, every day and lifelong. Combining big health data, Ai, genetics and academic research (covering >2.5 million clinical trial subjects), iamYiam delivers the world’s first personalized health plan that is to be executed through the platform’s curated products & services.