How to Enter and Key Faqs you need to know!
What are the MedTech Visionaries Awards?
Medtech Visionaries Awards honor the leaders, businesses, and individuals, that dare to disrupt the status quo, by creating better technology, procedures, and platforms that make the world a safer place.
What is the benefit for entering?
BRAND RECOGNITION | TRUST | INFLUENCE | LEADERSHIP POSITION | INCREASED SALES WITH CLIENTS AND PROSPECTS | HELPS GAIN INVESTOR SEED MONEY AND OTHER FUNDING | OVERCOME BAD PRESS OR NO PRESS | STRENGTHENS EMPLOYEE BOND | MAKES YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE TO PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES | CORPORATIONS OF ALL SIZES HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN | IT’S FUN
We wrote an article about it click here to read it
What do the winners get?
The Winners will receive the following:
see what the winners get page https://medtechvisionaries.com/what-the-winners-get/
Who can enter this competition?
Any MedTech organization located in the United States or abroad.
How do I enter?
When is the deadline for entering?
See our timeline for dates
How are entries scored?
Judges are given a scoring rubric from which to base their determination. This rubric looks at various aspects for consideration. As an entrant, you acknowledge that you cannot and will not seek out communication with any judge, prior to or during the event. Nor will you contact any judge regarding their scoring.
If I do not win will my name be released?
When are winners announced?
October 1, 2021
Can I enter more than 1 category?
Yes, participants are allowed up to 3 categories. However, no participant may have more than one entry per category.
How can I apply to be a judge?
Click on this link and express your interest in being a judge. We will respond within 72 hours.
Can I see how the judges scored me?
No, you cannot see how the judges scored you or their comments. Nor can you personally contact the judges to ask them how they judged you. All the decisions of the judges are final.
What if a judge has a conflict of interest with one of the corporations being nominated?
If a judge has had dealings with one of the corporations being nominated or if the judge has any conflict of interest that judge must express such conflict and excuse himself or herself from judging that entry.
Benefits of Virtual Exhibits
- 6 months of promotion with a trade show booth that allows for downloadable materials and video presentations with the visitors being directed to your website or the email contact you provide
- Visitors are more keenly immersed in the event – no waiting in line to talk to someone or being overwhelmed with the noise factor
- Save considerable money on travel, lodging, and other costly expenses
- Increased value as the visitor is not rushed
- Safety factor during this pandemic
- Ease of scheduling – pre-recorded with visitors coming as a regular flow until the end of the year rather than in a one or two day event